Procrastination...

We are all guilty of it. I am especially. So far, during the time I dedicated to sitting down in a quiet room and getting on with writing my blog, all I have done is check my emails and re-organise my 'iCal'.



This general lack of productivity reminded me of one of my favourite ever pieces of animation work, the brilliant 'Procrastination' video by the ridiculously talented Johnny Kelly. I first saw the video featured in the September 2007 issue of Creative Review, and have come back to it countless times since, and each and every time i watch it, i get that 'I wish I'd thought of that first' feeling.

If you like this, you should also check out his latest animation, 'Seed', which was commissioned by none other than Adobe to promote their CS4 suite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment